(Image source from: Aarudhrafoods.com)
Tasty Paneer, Cheese, and Chili Paratha Recipe:- A delight breakfast recipe, Paneer, Cheese, and Chili Paratha are tasty, tempting, and wholesome dish. This paratha has an amazing taste, flavor, and texture. This is very easy to prepare with a just few ingredients within few minutes. You can relish this soft and tasty paratha for your morning breakfast with any side dish. Try this flavorful paratha at your home.
Preparation Time: 10 min; Cooking Time: 25 min;
For The Paratha
- 3/4 cup plain flour (maida)
- 5 tbsp whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 2 tsp oil
- salt to taste
To Be Mixed Into A Stuffing
- 1 cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cup grated processed cheese
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup deseeded and finely chopped tomatoes
- salt and to taste
- plain flour (maida) for rolling
- oil for cooking
For the paratha
1. In a bowl, add plain flour, wheat flour, oil and salt and knead into a soft dough by using enough water.
2. Cover the dough with a muslin cloth and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
For the stuffing
3. In a bowl, add crumbled paneer, grated cheese, chopped chili, chopped tomatoes, salt and mix it nicely.
4. Divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
5. Divide the dough into equal portions and roll a portion of the dough into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter circle and dust a little plain flour.
6. Place a portion of the stuffing in the center of a circle and bring together all the sides in the center and seal it tightly.
7. Roll again into a circle of 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle and dust a little plain flour.
8. Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle), carefully place the paratha and cook the paratha by using a little oil and cook until golden brown spots appear on both the sides of the paratha.
9. Once done, transfer it on a plate and serve it with a any raita of your choice.
Nutrient values per paratha
- Energy 140 cal
- Protein 5.6 g
- Carbohydrates 13.5 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 115.7 mg
- Vitamin B1 -0.1 mg
- Vitamin B2 -0.2 mg
- Vitamin B3 0.3 mg
- Vitamin C 1.9 mg
- Folic Acid 3.5 mg
- Calcium 138.1 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Potassium 38.2 mg
- Zinc 0.2 mg
- Meghna Nath