Delicious Kesar Kulfi Falooda Recipe:- Kesar Kulfi Falooda recipe is one of the easiest desserts. It is a delicious Indian summer dessert that is hard to resist especially on a hot sultry day. Your kids are going to love it. Now let’s follow how to make kesar kulfi falooda recipe at home.
Preparation Time: 15 min; Cooking Time: 23 min; Servings: 3-4
For The Kesar Kulfi
- 1/4 tsp saffron (kesar) strands
- 1/4 cup warm full-fat milk
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 4 1/4 cups full-fat milk
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 4 tbsp rose syrup
- 1 cup soaked falooda sev( easily available in the market)
For The Garnish
- rose syrup
- 15-20 chopped mixed nuts (almond , cashew nuts and pistachios)
1. In a bowl add saffron and warm milk and mix it well and keep it aside.
2. Add cornflour and ¼ cup of milk in a bowl, mix it well and keep it aside.
3. Heat the milk in a deep non-stick pan and boil on a medium flame for 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
4. Add cornflour-milk mixture and sugar, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 20 minutes and stir continuously and scrape the sides.
5. Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely and once cool down, add saffron-milk mixture and cardamom powder and mix it well.
6. Pour the mixture into 4 kulfi molds and freeze overnight.
How to proceed
7. To un-mold, rub a kulfi mold in between your palms for 1 to 2 minutes and then un-mold it with the help of a fork.
8. Cut a kulfi into equal portions and pour 1 tbsp of rose syrup in a serving glass and add ¼ cup falooda sev over it.
9. Arrange the kulfi pieces evenly over the falooda sev and drizzle a little rose syrup and top it with mixed nuts.
10. Serve it chill.
Crispy Fried Ice Cream Recipe