Which girl doesn't secretly covet a set of perfectly pretty nails. But not many are lucky enough to have pretty pink talons. Dry cuticles, yellow stains, chipped nails - there is simply no end to the list of nail woes. Today, we bring you some expert tips that will keep your nails ship-shape always. Read on.
- In a bowl, take some olive oil and douse your nails for 10 minutes. Wipe off excess oil with cotton wool and see your talons shine with life. Easy!
- Every time you wash your hands, don't forget to apply a hand cream to prevent your hand skin from drying up. Remember, the drier the nails, the more brittle they are.
- Always opt for acetone-free nail polish removers as they won't dry your nail or leave a white mark.
- Pamper your nails with a milk cream massage.
- Use the end of a nail buffer to boost blood circulation in the nail bed.
(AW: Suchorita Dutta Choudhury)