Remove These Foods To Prevent Bloating:- Some people feel full after eating very little and they turn uncomfortable of a trapped gas in their gut. This is called Bloating and it gets resolved on its own with time. But, chronic bloating can make your life difficult and please understand the causes behind the bloating in your body before finding the right solution for it. Constipation is the major cause of bloating and it may happen due to the high intake of fibre. Keeping yourself hydrated and taking up regular exercises can help you get rid from constipation. It is also advised to add probiotics in your diet on a regular basis.
View this post on Instagram
Nutrionist Pooja Makhija took her Instagram to post "Bloating is very common and fortunately it’s a short-term problem that resolves on its own, however if your chronically suffer from the same try avoiding the following high non digestible compounds which include soluble and insoluble fibre, sugar alcohol and sugars like Radiobar and fructose". Here are the list of foods that can cause Bloating:
• Vegetables: broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage
• Fruit: prunes, apples, pears, and peaches
• Whole grains: wheat, oats, wheat germ, and wheat bran
• Legumes: beans, lentils, peas, and baked beans
• Sugar alcohols and artificial sweeteners: xylitol, sorbitol, and mannitol found in artificial sweeteners and sugar-free chewing gum
• Drinks: soda and other carbonated beverages.