(Image source from: Twitter.com/ANI)
AP Government New Guidelines For Migrant Workers Movement:- As the Centre issues guidelines for State governments, the movement of stranded migrant workers, tourists, students and pilgrims to there native places are implementing with strict safety measures.
Due to the lockdown in the country, the Central government as arranged transport for this migrant workers, students and others which were stranded in different parts of the country are returning to there native places. Due to this movement of people from the other places, the AP Government has announced a list of new guidelines.
Here is the new guidelines,
1. The migrant workers which are in other places should give their details and register by dialing to the given helpline number 1902.
2. The people who are staying in the green zones areas will be allowed to move to the other green zones.
3. After random testing only the people are permitted, who want to go to their native places from the relief camps.
4. They will be allowment only when the COVID-19 test results are negative into the bus, that to with 50 per cent occupancy in the bus.
5. The group must spend 14 days in quarantine facility and another 14 days in home quarantine after returning to there native place. If any person tested COVID-19 positive in the group, then the whole group should be placed in the isolation, and the person who got positive will be admitted to the hospital.
6. One bus stand and railway station will be identified in each district and the people who are coming from other districts will reach the designated stop.
7. In pool method, all the passengers will be screened for Coronavirus.