With the special events and last moment surprises coming in your way, you need to be always ready... not only your body and mind, but your face should also be happy and beautiful all the time.
Here are some tips that help you to get instant glow on your face;
Egg white and honey face mask: It works wonders, trust me. All you have to do is first mix one egg white with 1 tbsp of honey and after this, apply it evenly over your face extending it to the neck. All you get to see is a glowing bright skin.
Milk and honey mask: It is one of the best formulas to get that instant glow. Take a spoonful of honey and mix at least half cup of fresh milk in it. Now, apply this wonder mask on your face and see the amazing results.
Home tips for chapped lips:
- Desi Ghee, yes! which we resist to eat is actually the best moisturizer for those chapped lips.
- Applying a little amount of coconut oil is very effective in treating dry lips.
- One can also apply a small amount of paste containing honey mixed with a little Vaseline on dry lips to retain the lost moister of your lips.
Home tips for treating under eye circles:
- Apply cucumber juice for say 10-15 minutes and then wash off your eyes with plain water. This will help in reducing the stress of your eyes.
- Applying a mixture of potato juice with cucumber juice proves to be quite effective in treating puffiness of eyes along with dark circles.
- Cooled tea bags too help a lot in revitalizing the area under your eyes.
Home tips for those dry and black elbows and knees:
- Cut a lemon and then apply its juice on the darkened area of your elbow and knee and see the change. Do it at least twice a week for most effective results.
- Applying a mixture of sugar with honey and scrubbing it on your elbows and knees twice a week is also helpful.
- Another tip is to mix 1 tbsp of coconut oil in lemon juice and the applying it.
Home tips to treat cracked heels:
- For treating cracked heels, apply a mixture of candle wax and mustard oil and leave it on overnight to see the difference.
- Cracked heel is a common problem but trust me, sesame oil works wonders. Apply it on your cracked heels before going to bed and you will fall in love with your feet the very next day.
- Applying pulp of ripe banana on the affected area helps a lot in fast healing.