Tips To Manage Sweat In Women In An Active Day:- Perimenopause, which is going to take a complete year will irk most of the women with more sweat. Usually, Menopause happens in between 45 years to 55 years. Most of the time women experience hot flashes during the transitional phase of Menopause.
Most of the common symptoms are night sweats, weakness, weight gain, mood changes, and hot flashes and few suffer with day sweats as well. The human body can naturally maintain a stable core temperature, but sometimes it triggers the dilation of blood vessels in your skin, which leads to sweating.
Women can effectively manage the condition by following a few key points.
1) Excess weight will lead to more sweat.
2) Regular exercise can reduce hot flashes and reduce the sweat frequency.
3) Quit Smoking. Even smoking can establish hot flashes in your body which will lead to sweat.
4) Soy will reduce hot flashes, Include some soy in your diet.
5) When facing hot flashes issues, go with lightweight clothing, preferably with cotton and also easy to remove garments, which can reduce hot flashes.
6) Even drinking small sips of cold water can reducing hot flashes and sweat.
7) Spicy food, caffeine and alcohol can also lead to hot flashes.
8) Doing yoga every day and meditation can also reduce hot flashes in women.