Pasta And Vegetable Salad:- Pasta and Vegetable Salad is nutritious, tasty and full of flavor. This salad is made with a combination of different vegetables and whole wheat pasta. It is a refreshing and nutritious salad recipe. You can relish this salad for dinner or pack in your lunch box.
- 1/2 cup cooked whole wheat fusilli pasta( In a deep pan add water and when the water starts to boil add boiled pasta and drain the water
- 1/2 cup blanched carrot cubes
- 1/2 cup blanched broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup deseeded tomato cubes
- 1/2 cup blanched zucchini cubes
For The Herb Tomato Salsa
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- Salt to taste
For the salsa
1. In a bowl add chopped tomatoes, dried oregano, chopped coriander, green chili, and salt.
2. Mix it well and mash it with a back of a spoon and keep it aside.
How to proceed
3. In a bowl add the prepared salsa, cooked pasta, carrots, tomato, zucchini, broccoli, salt.
4. Toss it well and keep it in the refrigerator for a ½ hour and serve it chill.
Nutrient values per serving
- Energy 39 k cal
- Protein 1.3 gm
- Carbohydrate 5.5 gm
- Invisible fat 0.2 gm
- Fibre 1.4 gm
- Vitamin A 500.1 mg
- Vitamin C 20.6 mg
- Folic Acid 23.7 mg